The VVHC works to increase the amount of permanent supportive housing options for the homeless.
Goal for Strategy 2
- Lobby/influence cities, towns, unincorporated entities or government agencies to create an annual budget line to donate to the VVHC.
- Collaborate with other providers as a unified voice.
- Seek funding through Yavapai County Community Development Block Grants Program (CDBG) fiscal year 2020.
- Lobby cities, towns, unincorporated entities and government agencies to create an annual budget line to donate to VVHC.
- Create a revenue generating business that operates with VVHC.
- Work with other agencies to procure housing options through other agencies