The Verde Valley Homeless Coalition (VVHC) demonstrates leadership in developing and implementing effective approaches in moving homeless persons to housing.
Goal for Strategy 1
- Create a formal, sustainable revenue-generating campaign with active marketing.
- Obtain licensing for Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- Identify sustainable transitional or permanent housing units.
- Become the exemplary model of homeless services for the Verde Valley.
- Continuous quality improvement at every level of the organization.